08/07/2023 – Beta Release 1.3 of MolBook UNIPI is available. Try it!
Click here to download it.
- Added function to represent compounds with the ACS 1996 style.
- Included option to export databases as Word files.
- Changed layout when switchin to TableView (now the table fill completly the tab).
- Added widget to dynamically change the number of columns in grid view.
- Added export button to export grid view as pdf.
- Added context menu on columns of the main table. (For deleting, renaming and hiding the column)
- Added function (in the context menu) to copy and paste molecules even from one project to another.
- Added function (in the context menu) to directly copy the SMILES of selected moleucle.
- Changed fingerprint for similarity search to RDKit.
- Automatic update of width of new columns when importing/adding data.
- Added 3D Viewer (in the context menu) to show 3D structure of the molecule.
- Added function for searching similar compounds on ChEMBL and RCSB.
- Added function to fetch data about compounds with reported activity against a target from ChEMBL.
- Columns can be moved. In this way it is possibile to change the order.
- Added label to display number of selected records (both in the project table end grid view).
- Added button for closing tabs
- Corrected bug when tab name is changed after the moving the “*” was put into a different tab.
- Corrected bug when opening the compounds for editing with short cut the SMILES text field was deleted.
- Added function for resetting.
- ADMEPred included for prediction of BBB and HIA passage